Marnie

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sat 17th May 2008 Wedding gig at Barnstaple. This was a lovely day. It was held at Bloom hill hotel and sculpture gardens. Very intimate and a really nice crowd. I thought they were joking when they asked us to play the song, Rainbow connection by Kermit the frog from the Muppets, but they were serious. When learning the song, I totally understood why though. It has got really meaningful and lovely lyrics. As a joke, I did want to start singing the song in a true Kermit sounding fashion and then sing the rest of it properly, just for a laugh but they wanted me & Ed to play it as they walked in down the isle for the ceremony. So I had to sing it properly. I did chuckle inwardly though. It would have been so funny to do but very inappropriate so I managed to contain myself! :)

Sun 11th May 2008 played at The Tigar Bar Restaurant, Exeter with Katie. I don’t think a gig has ever gone by so quickly. I really enjoyed it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home