Marnie

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sat 15th Dec 2007. Paul & I went back to The Balfour Arms, Sidmouth. The place wasn't heaving but those that were there really enjoyed it and we got them up dancing near the end. They were attentive and seemed to get our jokes. They must be strange as well....to get my jokes...:)..ha..ha...The pub has a new landlord/lady and they have brought with them a great atmosphere and welcoming feeling to the place. I haven't had so much fun at a gig in ages. Me and Paul were totally on form and buzzing off each other, and the crowd, and I loved it. I thought this gig was going to be such hard work as I felt kinda' rough with this cold'y thing and I'd been helping my mate move house all day too ( do get the violins out, it's appropriate) :) so I was shattered, but I soon forgot how tired I was and just got into it with it being such an enjoyable gig. So big Thank yous to Paul and all.x

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home