Marnie

Monday, November 17, 2008


Fri 30 Nov 2007 Exeter Memorial Museum asked Paul & I back to play for their closing down party. This time they wanted a lively upbeat set, so we gave it to them. It was an early gig, we were finished by 8pm. luckily because Paul had to rush off to another gig in Tiverton, (2 gigs in 5 hours-Rock and Roll) so I chilled out at the Museum afterwards, slowly packing down and tried not to let my head get too big with such great feedback from everyone. When we were playing, it didn't seem like they were really listening all that much, but then, they were there for the Art. But afterwards I was really surprised at how many people came up and said they really enjoyed it...See, looks can be deceiving. I kept my feet on the ground and just managed to get my head out the door! :) All is well!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home