Marnie

Monday, November 17, 2008

Jan 2008. A farewell to Paul. We have been working together for nearly two years. We have created some amazing music and had some awesome times. Paul is also in the Reoffenders (a lively fun punk/rock band) as well and with both bands becoming so busy, something just had to give... After a year the Reoff's got a dep guitarist organised but when it came down to it, Paul just enjoyed it to much to want to leave...We decided that amongst our best efforts to clone Paul, It just wasn't possible to extract his D n' A and although he is a talented soul, he just couldn't split himself to be in two places at the same time... So then there was one...

I am working with new musicians so that I can still sing my little, big heart out and I‘ll just see where it takes me...!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home