Marnie

Monday, November 17, 2008


Sat 8th Mar 2008. The Snooky trust Charity gig @ The Atmospheric, Starcross. Big thanks to Stone & Caz for asking me to play at this event. It was a fantastic evening with some great talent. Ed played guitar with me. He did a great job, played really well and just got right into it. So much energy. Cheers Ed! :)
Check out the videos on the website & www.myspace.com/marniesongs. I enjoyed it So much & met some really lovely people. Thanks to Rosey & Roger and Anne & her friends for coming to yet another gig and supporting me. loves ya!
There was a really good crowd and The Snooky trust raised about £200 so it was a good productive evening and worth all they’re hard work in organising.

Cloudy opened the evening with a great set & a good choice of songs. The only down side was that she played 3 of the same songs that we had in our set list. How dare she :) ha,ha! - must have good taste!! :) I’m told Cloudy is about 15yrs of age. I just can’t believe she plays guitar that well and delivers such amazing vocals at 15 years old....I was really impressed and inspired by her. thanks gal! Apparently Cloudy & her mum were at Sidmouth folk festival and remembered me & Ben playing in the Anchor, all those years ago. They loved my version of Zombie and after that, Cloudy started playing guitar & singing, and Zombie was the first song she ever learnt...Wow, I’m welling up! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home