Marnie

Monday, November 17, 2008






Sun 2 Sept 2007 After a week long Tour with the Reoffenders, Paul and I played another blinding gig at The Golden Lion. St Ives. What more can I say from before. They are a really buzzy crowd who love live music and they give us great feedback singing, clapping and dancing along. It was slightly more chilled than the crazy hopping last Friday night that the Reoffenders played there. (while on Tour) That night my duties consisted of being a non shaky photo person and most importantly beer Rodey. For our Marnie gig, Heather and I swapped roles and, I say, she did a sterling job...:) Many thanks to all and the Golden Lion for a guaranteed great night!!x

Paul,Katie,John & myself got together and had a wicked little Jam at the camp site.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home