Marnie

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

15th Oct 2005. I went to a Reoffenders gig at The Old Barrel, Exmouth with a mate. This is where I met Paul. I asked him (the same as I’d been asking just about everyone I’d met recently) if he knew of any guitarists that might want to join my acoustic band.
Paul said that he was interested in another project and wanted to play more acoustic guitar and was excited about the fact of us writing original material.
We began choosing songs and rehearsing and quickly became good friends.
Paul later wrote, ‘‘Over the years I have played in many bands on the local scene but it wasn’t until I had the good fortune to meet Marnie that I made that artistic connection. When a voice makes your hairs stand up, you can’t fail to be inspired, and I can’t explain the buzz of working with someone who complements your song writing style.’’ Aw shucks....Fanx :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home