Marnie

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

......My Musical History from the start......
2001 This is when I first started singing for fun in public. Me and a mate, Jo accidentally stumbled upon a ‘Karayucky’ one night. We had a sing a long and had a really fun night.
I started practising whenever I could and gradually got better and we entered some competitions. Jo had a brilliant voice and always inspired me to get better..............
.........As a child I was always singing but as I got older hitting teenage’ness, I got more embarrassed and for some reason thought I was rubbish, so I stopped singing in front of people. Until now!!!
Nov 2001 I had a handful of singing lessons with Diana Lindley to learn & master the breathing technique...It's always good to breath :)
I entered the Branch Office Karaoke/ Talent competition in Feb’02 and May’02 the Lady’s Mile Holiday park, Dawlish. My mate came 3rd.
We then entered one in Crediton and Jo won it and I came 3rd. Was so excited. I sang Fallin by Alicia Keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home