Marnie

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dec 2004 was my first ever gig at The hospice care centre, Taunton through Sue Cocheraine. It was so nerve wracking but once I’d started, I got into the flow of things and it ended up being good fun. I got a really good response from the patients and I just knew I had to do more!!

From April to October 2004 I sang for a season at The Golden Sands, Dawlish. I worked with Mark Price and Debbie singing every Wednesday night to give the red coats a night off. It was good working with them and it really boosted my confidence and helped me ( a little bit )to get over my total fear of performing on stage in front of people. My poor little legs were a shaking every night. I really had to force myself up there but it was well worth it.

I got some gigs at Hospice care centres in Exeter, Torquay & Cullompton disability home, singing on my own with backing tracks and played a few songs on guitar while still searching for someone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home