Marnie

Wednesday, September 24, 2008



2003 After entering a few Talent comp's I entered one to raise money for Force Cancer Charity and at Denbury in Sept’03 I actually won it. I just couldn’t believe it. I thought all of the other singers were so much better than me. I was so nervous I thought I’d blown it but instead I was blown away by coming first. Kevin Kayne from Gemini Fm radio was one of the judges and played a snippit of me singing ‘Heaven’ on radio plugging the charity gig and saying I won it...wow, I’d hit fame! ha, ha :)
I then came 2nd in another talent comp’ at The Spinning Wheel-Paignton.
It really made me think and gave me the confidence to pursue music as a career and look for a band and start gigging..... I also got my wonderful campa van so that I could go campa-vanning ! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home