Marnie

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tues 21st October'08 Another wonderful bonfire party at my place. Yes I know your probably thinking, outside partay'? in November? musta been freezing and I musta be a mada. Yes, well I maybe mad but it wasn't freezing at all. I stocked up the fire with lots of hot, hot wood and we burned our fronts off and all had glowing faces, freezing backs but glowing fronts (ha,ha!).. We had a wicked little light saber battle. Katie bought her german friends over to see what its' like truly living out in the sticks and introduce them to an old fashioned propa' bonfire. Tony and Ida played some toons round t fire an we all had a lovely eve. There's nothing better than being sat round a lush fire with friends listening to gorgeous live music. It was a beautiful clear night sky full of stars. I just couldn't go in to sleep, it was a late one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home