Marnie

Wednesday, September 24, 2008




Bank holiday weekend. 26th May 2007 This was a busy one for us. We had 3 gigs in 2days.

Sat 26th May 2007 We were the Headline band at Exmouth Festival It was fantastic to be asked back to Exmouth festival and to play the headline slot felt an honour. For this special event, my acoustic duo changed into a Trio band with Dave on the congas. It was a great day, although I was quite nervous, it all just fell into place when we got on stage and I loved every minute of it. It was great to be able to have more time to fit in more of our original songs and chuck in a couple of classy sing-along covers too. I'll never forget the sound of the crowd singing back to us ‘play that funky music‘...It really made it for me and made me feel like I've really made it!! ha, ha! :)

Sat 26th eve’ gig at The Jolly Porter, Exeter. Many thanks to Sally for coming out to see us, and me bro, James and his mates for coming all the way from Dorset to take pics of us. It was a great gig and a very late night celebrating with a few bevy’s after- rock and roll stylee!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home